Sirius includes with everything that is in the Kepler program
the link below to view more features:
OF SIRIUS FEATURES THAT ARE NOT IN KEPLER
- Ancient Western
- Automatic Rectification
Assist. Very fast and easy to use.
- Page Designer, a true
drag and drop option
- Other Chart Wheels
- Electional Astrology
- Special Nakshatra Symbols & Wheel
- Graphic Ephemeris, Text Ephemeris, Asteroids Ephemeris, Star
Catalogue, Moon Calendar, Void of Course Moon Listing, Planetary
- Lifetime Returns
- Lifetime Progressed Lunation, Ingress, and Station Listing
- Business Manager
- Fridaria, Profection, Huber
- Hellinistic Zodiacal Releasing
- Primary Directions
- Van Dam Primary
- Financial (Gold & Silver)
- Planet Mandalas
- Track Hurricane Path
- SkyMap, Eclipse Map, AstroMap, Treasure Maps, Geodetic Maps,
- Uranian Astrology
- Complete Harmonic System
- Vedic: Chakra, Vargas, Bhukti,
Panchanga, Muhurta, Ashtakavarga, Gochara, Nakshatra, Upagrahas,
Bhava Arudha, Special Lagna, etc.
- Tithi Return
- Synastry: Midpoint Comparison, Harmonic Aspect, Compatibility
- Eclipse: Solar and Lunar
- Advanced Research Capability, create your own formula, etc.
- True drag and drop page designer. Very flexible and easy
to use. Customizing wheel is a blast.
- Unlimited note section
- Very flexible animated chart wheels including 90 degree dial
- Popup Wheel
- Phase Angle Return
- and much much more!
Simply The World's Most Powerful And Easiest To Use Astrology Software!
Extraordinarily Flexible and Customizable. Quickly Access The Charts
And Reports You Need, And Also Have A Wealth of Additional Tools Available.
HURRICANE PATH, A SIRIUS FEATURE: (from
Hurricane Path: This feature allows you to view hurricane
paths on an AstroMap. It provides the ability to view a hurricane
an AstroMap. Astrologers interested in AstroMeteorology this
feature is very helpful. You can also download additional hurricane
and import it so that these hurricane paths can also be viewed.
Fortunately, you can download hurricane data from websites. Websites
can change their content but as of early 2008 the website http://weather.unisys.com and the website page on this site at http://weather.unisys.com/hurricane/index.html provide hurricane data that you can download.
downloading the data you can enter the file name in the field
provided for this in Sirius. Sirius has a "Browse" button
that provides a convenient way to select the file and have
the file name placed in this field. You can then click the "Add
File name Shown Below" button
to add it to the list of hurricane path files. Once the file is
saved and converted to Sirius file format, the data is saved
in file permanently.